Thank you for your order and your support of Vitality! We hope you love every piece you receive, but in case something doesn’t work out, we’ve made the return and exchange process quick and easy. Please read our policy in full, and start your return or exchange at the bottom of this page.
For domestic customers: if you are opting for a refund, you will be subject to a $6 return shipping fee, which will be deducted from your refund. This fee will be waived if you select exchange or store credit.
For international customers: we can only offer returns for a refund at this time (no exchanges).
Note, if you are returning multiple items from the same order but cannot fit all garments into one package, you will need to submit multiple return requests in our returns portal to generate multiple labels.
- Items must be postmarked for return within 30 days of delivery. *If you have made a purchase between the dates of November 10th and December 1st, the return window will be extended to 60 days after delivery.*
- Items must be in their original condition and are subject to denial if they do not meet our standards.*
- Please allow up to 7 business days for your return to be processed once it reaches our warehouse.
- Original shipping cost will not be refunded.
- If we cannot accommodate your exchange request due to depleted inventory, you will automatically be refunded. We cannot send the original item back to you.
- If a purchase was made with part gift card, part credit card, the refund will automatically go to the gift card first.
- Depending on your financial institution, it may take up to 10 business days for your refund to show up in your account.
- To make changes to your return request or to cancel a return, please contact customer support at email@example.com.
- All final sale items are ineligible for a return of any kind (refund, exchange, store credit).
*ITEMS CAN BE DENIED FOR RETURN IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
- Washed and/or worn
- Deodorant marks
- Stains of any kind
- Excessive wrinkling
- Detached size/wash & care tags (not hang tags)
- Animal/human hair
- Lingering odor, such as smoke, cologne, or detergent
- Any visible wear or damage
- Damage from external forces
- All water bottle sales are final
It is the customer's responsibility to enter the correct shipping address. Items will not be replaced or refunded if sent to an incorrectly entered address.
If you feel that you are experiencing a manufacturing issue, please submit a comment (when prompted) in your return request via the portal link below, or contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. While we stand behind our quality promise, Vitality is not responsible for issues due to external forces.