Earn 10% store credit when you pay with catch.
How do I sign up?
- Select Catch at checkout. You’ll be redirected to Catch to log in or create an account.
- To create an account, you’ll need to provide your phone number, name and email and link your bank account. Catch uses Plaid and Teller to link your bank in seconds—you’ve probably done this before if you have Venmo, Robinhood, or have filed your taxes online.
- If you already have a Catch account, just verify your phone number and pay.
Is Catch free?
- Yes! You’ll only earn money, never pay money.
How does the sign up bonus work?
- If it’s your first time using Catch, you’ll get an extra $10 in store credit towards your next purchase.
Are there any restrictions to my Catch credits?
- Your Vitality credits can only be redeemed online at shopvitality.com and must be used before they expire. To redeem, just pay with Catch again next time you’re shopping with us.
- You can’t earn or redeem credits on gift card purchases. Other than that, no restrictions!
How will I redeem my credits?
- Your credits will automatically be applied when you shop with us again and pay with Catch. You can also manage your credits at any time by logging into your Catch account.
- If you’d like to share the love, simply select “share as gift” in your Catch account to gift your credit to a friend.
How does Catch make money?
- Unlike other payment methods that take a cut of every transaction, Catch charges Vitality only when it drives value to our business. In other words, we pay Catch a small fee if and when you return and redeem your Catch-earned store credit.